Millions of people in Asia are waiting to hear the message of hope and forgiveness in Christ. But as national missionaries faithfully proclaim the
Gospel in unreached villages, thousands of men, women and children are finding eternal hope. The fields are ripe for the harvest, just as the Lord has said!
Each staff person is a vital link to the mission field, facilitating over 200 missionaries working daily on behalf of the unreached.
Sending out these national workers to reach the most unreached wouldn't be possible without Gospel for Asia's home office staff.
Each of us has heard the Lord's call to work behind the scenes, ministering to both national workers in Asia and the Body of Christ worldwide.
More than just a job, our service is a ministry that helps grow Christ's kingdom.
Missionaries Behind the Scenes
The heart cry of Gospel for Asia’s home team is to see multitudes in Asia come to the Lord. They work behind the scenes, serving both the
native missionaries and the Body of Christ in the West. More than just a job, it’s a ministry—with prayer at its heart—that affects lives for eternity.
The home team staff:
- communicates with our ministry partners worldwide
- communicates up-to-date ministry news and prayer points with supporters
- shares the vision of GFA among churches and other groups
- creates brochures, video media and written materials
- coordinates a network of volunteers
- designs and maintains the GFA website
- fulfils orders for mission books and videos
- facilitates sponsorship arrangements with native missionaries and Bridge of Hope children
- facilitates regular correspondence with Bridge of Hope children and their sponsors
- facilitates field reports for Missionary sponsors
- convenes fundraising events, such as the Bridge marathon
- provides transparent administration to ensure donated funds are allocated, transferred and receipted according to donors desires
- produces and distributes the annual GFA Christmas Gift Catalogue appeal
Why do staff members need support? As a non-profit mission organisation, GFA sends to the field
100 percent of all funds donated for native missionaries, Bridge of Hope children and ministry projects - nothing is deducted for administrative expenses.
Support-raising enables the needs of the staff to be met at no expense to the mission field.
Supporting the home team ensures the hands-on evangelism in South Asia will continue to bring the hope of Jesus to the lost millions .